Dr. George C.R. Hall and Goat
- Media Type
- Item Type
- In this photograph Dr. George C.R. Hall is on the right with his mother far left. This photograph was taken in Lindsay in 1908. Others in the photograph were not identified. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- The following comments accompany the photo in the presentation:
“The usual public school fights, mostly involving only two, took place with brooms.” George C.R Hall.
“Looking back I remember stealing sap from tapped maple trees in the spring. Often the cans had been partially filled with urine by others who got there ahead of me and I really got a good taste of it on several occasions.” George C.R. Hall.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Hall, George C.R. Dr. ; Hall (nee: Davidson), Mary Jane
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Dr. George C.R. Hall and Goat [Photograph]. (1908). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3226650&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6