Canadian National Exhibition Airshow
- Hall, George Wesley Dr., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph was taken in the early 1920s at the Canadian National Exhibition Airshow. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- Both Doctors Hall were interested in technology-- especially the airplane. Father & son would travel to Armour Heights, to watch the WWI airplanes. Dr. George Wesley Hall‘s interest in the airplane lead him to take a flight over Little Britain after WWI, and he also flew with Billy Barker, a Canadian WWI flying ace.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Canadian National Exhibition
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.60012 Longitude: -79.66632
- Marylou Hall
- Recommended Citation
Hall, G.W. (Photographer). (1920s). Canadian National Exhibition Airshow [Photograph]. Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3227249&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6