Armistice Day Toronto
- Hall, George C.R. Dr., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of Armistice Day in Toronto. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- “This Cadet Officer Training Corps [C.O.T.C.] all ended abruptly with Armistice Day, and there were parades up and down Yonge Street.” George C.R. Hall’s words.
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.60012 Longitude: -79.66632
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Hall, G.C.R. (Photographer). (1918). Armistice Day Toronto [Photograph]. Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3228619&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6