Street in New York City 1925
- Hall, George C.R. Dr., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A street in New York City photographed by Dr. George C.R. Hall in 1925. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- “High level of violence in New York, but carrying a doctor satchel, no one bothered me, but I had hidden brass knuckles just in case.” George C.R. Hall’s words.
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
New York, United States
Latitude: 40.71427 Longitude: -74.00597
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Hall, G.C.R. (Photographer). (1925). Street in New York City 1925 [Photograph]. Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3229382&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6