Dr. George C.R. Hall and Son Terence
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Dr. George C.R. Hall and his son Terence in 1930. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- The following note accompanies the photo in the presentation:
During the Depression many of Dr. George C.R. Hall’s patients were unable to pay their medical bills. George C.R. Hall never turned away a patient, and he only charged if he knew they had a medical plan. Often the farmers would pay with produce, even if George C.R Hall had a closet full of the same type of produce.
Office hours were ‘any time of day’ and the farmers knew to ring at supper time, since the doctor would be home.
- Date of Publication:
- Personal Name(s):
- Hall, George C.R. Dr. ; Hall, Terence
- Geographic Coverage:
- Marylou Hall
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
Dr. George C.R. Hall and Son Terence [Photograph]. (1930). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3229598&number=
Kawartha Lakes Public Library
Agency street/mail address
190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6