Dr. George C.R. Hall and Son Terence 1937
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Dr. George C.R. Hall and his son Terence in 1937. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- The following note accompanies the photo in the presentation:
Dr. George C.R. Hall’s dedication to his patients was evident by a 1936 incident reported in the Lindsay Post. Specifically, the story concerned an elderly woman who sustained serious burns to her hands. A call was placed to George C.R. Hall, who responded quickly. He drove the injured woman to his office (four miles away), dressed her hands and then drove her home. This kind of treatment and consideration is noteworthy when the doctor would have been justified in asking relatives/friends to arrange transportation. Clearly George C.R. Hall’s actions go beyond the call of duty.
- Date of Publication:
- Personal Name(s):
- Hall, George C.R. Dr. ; Hall, Terence
- Geographic Coverage:
- Marylou Hall
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
Dr. George C.R. Hall and Son Terence 1937 [Photograph]. (1937). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3229610&number=
Kawartha Lakes Public Library
Agency street/mail address
190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6