Letter to Prime Minister
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Dr. George C.R. Hall's 1938 letter to McKenzie King protesting the inhuman treatment of Jews. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- One of the most important actions George C.R. Hall took as Grand Master, was to write to the Canadian Prime Minister to officially protest the inhuman treatment of the Jewish people in Nazi Germany, and to request the Canadian government bring these refugees to Canada.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Hall, George C.R. Dr. ; King, McKenzie Right Honourable
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Letter to Prime Minister [Letter]. (1938). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3229628&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6