Dr. and Mrs. George C.R. Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Dr. and Mrs. George C.R. Hall in the 1940s. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- In 1944, Dr. George C.R. Hall was appointed coroner for the Counties of Ontario and Victoria.
- Personal Name(s)
- Hall, George C.R. Dr. ; Knight, Doris Marie
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Dr. and Mrs. George C.R. Hall [Photograph]. (1940s). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3229712&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6