Dr. and Mrs. George C.R. Hall in New York
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Dr. and Mrs. George C.R. Hall in New York in the 1950s. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- Technology continued to play a key role in Dr. George C.R. Hall’s life. His interest continued with the ham radio, but was broadened with the introduction of the television. The Hall family had the first TV set in Little Britain. The first time the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation came on the air, their test pattern was upside down. The CBC showed the Grey Cup, but lost its picture at half time.
- Personal Name(s)
- Hall, George C.R. Dr. ; Knight, Doris Marie
- Geographic Coverage
New York, United States
Latitude: 43.00035 Longitude: -75.4999
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Dr. and Mrs. George C.R. Hall in New York [Photograph]. (1950s). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3229793&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6