Dr. George C.R. Hall and Granddaughter Marylou
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Marylou Hall sitting on the lap of her grandfather Dr. George C.R. Hall in the 1960s. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- The following note accompanies the photo in the presentation:
In 1968, Dr. George C.R. Hall was awarded the Canadian Centennial Medal in recognition of his services to Little Britain. This medal commemorated the centennial of Canada’s confederation in 1867, and was awarded to people recommended by governments and associations. There were 29,500 medals issued.
- Date of Publication:
- Personal Name(s):
- Hall, George C.R. Dr. ; Hall, Marylou
- Geographic Coverage:
- Marylou Hall
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
Dr. George C.R. Hall and Granddaughter Marylou [Photograph]. (1960s). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3229812&number=
Kawartha Lakes Public Library
Agency street/mail address
190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6