Response from Hamilton Spectator
- McNeill, Stan
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the response Dr. George C.R. Hall received when he sent a letter to the reporter that wrote an unfavourable article about Little Britain. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- The reporter replied to Dr. George C.R. Hall, “In the case of Little Britain, I obviously hit it on an extraordinarily quiet day-– hardly a soul stirring. All in all I spoke to less than half a dozen people, each of whom corroborated the other’s view that L.B. was more or less a retirement community. In view of what I was told, and what I could see, that was the only way I could write it up. However, thank you very much for taking the time to write to me. It’s just too bad I didn’t drop in to see you when I was in L.B.-– but then, you would probably have been the one person who was too busy to talk to me.”
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Hall, George C.R. Dr. ; McNeill, Stan
- Corporate Name(s)
- Hamilton Spectator
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25011 Longitude: -79.84963
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
McNeill, S. (Author). (1971). Response From Hamilton Spectator [Letter]. Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3229815&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6