Little Britain Hockey 1933/34
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photo shows a Little Britain hockey team in 1933/1934. A digital copy of this photo was provided by Marylou Hall as part of a presentation on her family.
- Winners of the William Newham & Hogg & Lythe Trophys.
- Personal Name(s)
- Back row left to right: Weaver, Edgar (Defense) ; Rodman, Harthey (Right Wing) ; Miller, Ted (Left Wing) ; Wicket, Grant (Defence) ; Chutley, Bruce (Center) ; Seeley, Roy (Right Wing) Front row left to right: Rich, Reg (Center) ; Culbert, Ralph (Manager) ; Aedred,Wes (Goalie) ; Sleman, Claire (Coach) ; Jenkins, Joe (Left Wing)
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.28342 Longitude: -78.86628
- Marylou Hall
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
Little Britain Hockey 1933/34 [Photograph]. (1933-34). Kawartha Lakes: Kawartha Lakes Public Library. Vita Collections. Available from https://data.vitatoolkit.ca/Vita402/update1b.asp?id=3233465&number=
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6