- Media Type
- Item Type
- The "Stoney Lake" at the docks at McDonnell Park.
- Local postcard collection housed at the Lindsay branch of the Kawartha Lakes Public Library.
- Reproduction of above by Lindsay Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee. Back of postcard reads "Stoney Lake" the last cruise ship on the Kawartha, tied up to the docks in McDonnell Park together with other smaller craft. The Beal Tannery is pictured in the background.
- Blewett Printing
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- Early 1900's
Width: 6 in
Height: 4 in
- Local Postcard Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Location of Original
- Archives Local Postcard collection Volume 1, Item 26
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6