Bird's-Eye View of Lindsay; Train tracks and Scugog River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Birds eye view of that railways tracks along the river, Lindsay, Ont. Published for J. Riggs, Lindsay. Train tracks and Scugog River rooftops of Kent St. East. Postmarks Aug 23 1907.
- Local postcard collection, housed at the Lindsay branch of Kawartha Lakes Public Library.
- Mrs. J. Nicholson
c/o Dr Kennedy
I am going home by Toronto so if you can possibly be at the Station why do I will be in Toronto ten o'clock Saturday morning and will be there tell me so if you can come it will be our only chance.
I am going to Midland in morning and back Thurs. night. I am having a good time.
- J. Riggs
- Place of Publication
Width: 5.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Location of Original
- Archives Local Postcard Collection Volume 1, Item 43
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6