The Circus Comes To Town
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of a parade of circus animals with spectators watching.
- Local postcard collection, housed at the Lindsay branch of Kawartha Lakes Public Library.
- Reproduction by L.A.C.A.C. The Circus Comes to Town (about 1895). Each year three of four circuses would come to town by train, unloading and re-loading at the railway crossing on Lindsay St. South and setting up the tents in
Spratt’s field (where Moynes Ford and the ball park are now located).
- Blewett Printing
- Place of Publication
Width: 6 in
Height: 4 in
- Local Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Location of Original
- Archives Local postcard Collection Volume 1, Item 44
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6