Local Churches of Lindsay, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photographs of the local churches in Lindsay Ontario. Postmarked Lindsay Aug 2, 1941.
Collage of small pictures of 6 churches in Lindsay, Postmarked Aug 2, 1941
-Cambridge Street United
-St. Andrews Presbyterian
-St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church
-Queen Street United Church
-St. Paul's Anglican Church
- Local postcard collection, housed at the Lindsay branch of Kawartha Lakes Public library.
- Mrs. O. Murtagh
Finally got over to see Dad having some time in this town .
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Limited
- Place of Publication
Width: 5.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local Postcard Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Location of Original
- Archives Local Postcard Collection Volume 1, Item 49
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6