Cambridge Street United Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- United Church located on 61 Cambridge Street N, Lindsay Ontario. The land was donated by Edmund Gregory in 1869 and the Church was built 1871.
The Church was formerly a Methodist Church.
- Local postcard collection, housed at the Lindsay branch of Kawartha Lakes Public Library.
- 2 copies of modern Cambridge Street Church, Lindsay
- World wide Sales Agencies Ltd.
- Place of Publication
Width: 5.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Location of Original
- Archives Local Postcard Collection Volume 1, Item 51
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6