St. Mary's Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Photograph of the west side of St Mary's Church, Russell St E, Lindsay Ontario
- Local postcard collection, housed at the Lindsay branch of Kawartha Lakes Public Library.
- Reproduction L.A.C.A.C. “St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church is the oldest existing church building in Lindsay (early
photo circa 1859 before the steeple was added). The building in the foreground (right) is the Bank of Upper Canada.
On the left we see an “Ontario Cottage” with a belvedere.”
- Blewett Printing
- Place of Publication
Width: 6 in
Height: 4 in
- Local Postcard Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Location of Original
- Archives Local Postcard Collection Volume 1, Item 53
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6