Page 23: Adams, Floyd Ellwood
- Lindsay Post, 21 Apr 1945
- Full Text
SON REPORTED MISSING
Flight-Sgt. Floyd Adams, son of Mr. and Mrs. Lowe Adams of Red Rock, was recently reported as missing after operations.
He has been serving overseas with the R.C.A.F. for some time.
MISSING AIRMAN SAFE
Flt. Sgt. Floyd Ellwood Adams, a flier from Fenelon Falls was was previously reported missing on active service, is now reported safe. He is the son of J. L. Adams, Fenelon Falls.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes)who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- 21 Apr 1945
- Personal Name(s)
- Adams, Floyd Ellwood ; Adams, J. L. ; Adams, Lowe.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.53342 Longitude: -78.73287
Latitude: 46.62977 Longitude: -84.52076
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Kawartha Lakes Public Library
- Location of Original
- Kawartha Lakes Public Library - Archives
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6