Page 67: Alton, Frank
- Full Text
Congratulations to FO. Frank Alton on his recent promotion at Mt. View Ont., Frank is a former Coboconk boy receiving his later education in Lindsay. A host of friends wish FO. Alton continued success.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes)who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Publication
- 14 Sep 1943
- Personal Name(s)
- Alton, Frank.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.65012 Longitude: -78.79958
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
Latitude: 43.9001 Longitude: -80.43299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Kawartha Lakes Public Library
- Location of Original
- Kawartha Lakes Public Library - Archives
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6