Page 79: Anderson, Kay
- Full Text
July 10, 1943Congratulations to L. K. Anderson of town who received his wings at Guelph Wireless School on Thurs. July 14, 1944Sgt. L. Kay Anderson is visiting at the home of his parents, Mr. and Mrs. J. E. Anderson, Albert St. N. Sgt Kay has been moved from the Western Command to the Eastern Command. August 23, 1944Lieut. Kay Anderson, who has been on the Pacific Coast with the RCAF as a Wireless Air Gunner, is home on furlough before leaving for Burma.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes)who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Original
- Summer 1944
- Date Of Event
- Summer 1943
- Personal Name(s)
- Anderson, Kay ; Anderson, J. E.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.5501 Longitude: -80.24967
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Kawartha Lakes Public Library
- Location of Original
- Kawartha Lakes Public Library - Archives
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6