Page 93: Angiers, Patrick
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Gunner Patrick Angiers, enlisted in the 45th Battery, R.C.A. on Sept. 8th, 1939 and trained at Lindsay, Petawawa, Tracadie, N.B. and was sent overseas on Nov. 13th, 1941. He saw enemy action in France, Belgium, Holland, and Germany. Date of arrival home, Aug. 7th, 1945. Date of discharge - Sept. 26th, 1945.
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes)who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Date of Original
- Summer 1945
- Personal Name(s)
- Angiers, Patrick.
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.91592 Longitude: -77.29337
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Kawartha Lakes Public Library
- Location of Original
- Kawartha Lakes Public Library - Archives
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6