The Dunsford House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Highway 8, Verulam, log mansion, also known as "the Beehive"
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- Corporate Name(s)
- From the Heartland Nineteenth Century Buildings of Victoria County
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.53342 Longitude: -78.64956
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Archives Heartland Collection on slide 35mm
Volume 3, Slide # 110,111
Black and white negatives Volume 1 Sheet 21 #8 and Volume 2 Sheet 36 #18
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6