Tape # 2: Laura Beall, Lindsay
- Side A
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Doug Tangney interviews Laura Beall about the Beall family and their home at 9 Albert St. S., Lindsay. John Holtom and Moti Tahiliani contribute to interview.
Subjects include some Beall family history, descriptions of the home they built including bricks used, acreage, conservatory, trees and garden, heating, plumbing and water. One of the Beall daughters, Shirley, married the widowed F.W. Sutcliffe. His Elsmur Hotel was named after his own daughters, Elsie and Muriel. There are two separate conversations on Side A. Please allow for a short gap between them.
Side A: 36 minutes
Side B is blank.
- Date of Publication
- 9 Feb 1977
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- Laura Beall, Doug Tangney, John Holtom, Moti Tahiliani
- From the Heartland Nineteenth Century Buildings of Victoria County
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Victoria County Oral History Project on cassette tape.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6