Tape # 5: Dorothe Comber, Bobcaygeon
- Side A
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Dorothe Comber talks to Doug Tangney about life in the Bobcaygeon area.
There is no introduction at the beginning of the tape but a woman’s voice, presumably Miss Comber, begins speaking about the Boyds of Bobcaygeon and their lumber business and local people. Speaks of her mother’s mother and of her own parents who started Hillcroft school on King St. in Bobcaygeon.
The interview takes up only ½ of side A and side B is only a test and has lots of background noise.
Side A: 10 minutes
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- Dorothe Comber, Doug Tangney
- From the Heartland Nineteenth Century Buildings of Victoria County
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.55012 Longitude: -78.54955
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Victoria County Oral History Project on cassette tape.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6