Tape # 10: Norm McConnell, Sturgeon Lake
- Side A
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Norm McConnell talks to Doug Tangney about life on Sturgeon Lake and McConnell’s Island.
He talks about his family’s ownership of McConnell’s Island, logging and milling on the lake, the various sawmills, fishing, “Jackson” the hermit, boating and using the frozen lake for transportation in winter. This conversation only lasts for approx. ½ of one side of the cassette.
Side A: 18 minutes
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- Norm McConnell, Doug Tangney
- From the Heartland Nineteenth Century Buildings of Victoria County
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.50012 Longitude: -78.63286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Victoria County Oral History Project on cassette tape.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6