Tape # 13: Dr. R.M. Parker, Lindsay
- Side A
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Dr. Parker has written down his story (February 1977) and reads from it to Doug Tangney.
He speaks of his early memories of visiting Lindsay and then coming to Lindsay to attend L.C.I.; the Depression years in Lindsay; the unsanitary conditions at local schools. He made it clear that he wanted to tell of what he remembered of Lindsay history and not his own personal story.
Side A: 15 minutes
- Date of Publication
- 2 Mar 1977
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- R.M. Parker, Doug Tangney
- From the Heartland Nineteenth Century Buildings of Victoria County
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Victoria County Oral History Project on cassette tape.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6