Tape # 16: Frank Weldon, Lindsay
- Side B
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Mr. Weldon was the Clerk/Treasurer for Victoria County from 1929 until 1969.
He speaks to Doug Tangney about his youth and schooling; his duties as Clerk and the changes in his job over the many years he worked. Like some of the other individuals interviewed, Mr. Weldon is an interesting and informative story-teller. His conversation ends 1/3 of the way through side B
Side A: 31 minutes
Side B: 11 minutes
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- Frank Weldon
- From the Heartland Nineteenth Century Buildings of Victoria County
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Victoria County Oral History Project on cassette tape.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmaillindsaylibrary@kawarthalakeslibrary.caWWW address
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6