Page 5: Bernard Beatty and St. George's Chapel
- Media Type
- Item Types
- In the first edition (copy made June 1979) around the newspaper clipping is written "Bill Cosh and Clarence Cosh are in this" and "From Globe and Mail Apr. 15 1944." This inscription does not appear in the third edition.
- Personal Name(s)
- Bernard Beatty,
- Amy Cosh Collection of the Second World War Effort
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.55012 Longitude: -78.54955
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- First Edition: Copy made, Kingston, Lake Ontario Regional Library, June 1979, page 11 (bottom right news clipping only with other photos) and page 10
Second Edition: Scrapbook as it was in 2005 when donated to Trent University Archives, page
Third Edition: Scrapbook as it was when digitized, page 5
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6