Beall Family Photo Album - Green
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types:
- Photograph albums
- Green photo album, approximately 7.5" x 10" with gilded edges and large gold metal fastener at centre of back cover. Contains 35 photos mounted 1 per page on double-sided pages. Some photos have identifying inscription on back or front.
Page 002-003: Bishop Sullivan
Page 004-005: Lord Dufferin; Lady Dufferin
Page 006-007: Samuel Beal; James P. Beall
Page 008-009: Fanny Reeves, Affie Weever; William Beall
Page 010-011: Theophilus Beall; unknown
Page 012-013: unknown; Windsor Castle
Page 014-015: unknown; blank
Page 016-017: unknown; Fall 1895
Page 018-019: unknown; unknown
Page 020-021: "Christmas card to Thomas Beall Esq. from his old friend on the other side. A Merry Christmas and many of them to you and yours."; blank.
Page 022-023: G.S. Pelton; unknown
Page 024-025: unknown; blank
Page 026-027: unknown; Will Mackeddie
Page 028-029: unknown; unknown
Page 030-031: unknown; Pelton girls
Page 032-033: Gertrude Lyle (Marion Lyle); unknown
Page 034-035: Winnie Beall; Monerieff Beall
Page 036-037: Ed Robson; John Coleman
Page 038-039: unknown; unknown
Page 040-041: blank; E. MacDowell, actor
Page 042: unknown
- Click on the cover photo to "open" the album.
- Personal Name(s):
- Beall Family Scrapbook and Photo Albums
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original:
- Beall Collection box in Archives
Kawartha Lakes Public Library
Agency street/mail address
190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6