Page 133: Arscott, Howard W.
- Full Text
April 27, 1943L.A.C. Howard Arscott of Sydney N.S. is home on a fortnight's leave, visiting his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Howard Ascott [sic], Verulum Township.
March 14, 1944The Lindsay Post joins the friends of Sgt. H. W. Arscott of R.R.3 of Fenelon Falls in congratulations on his graduation, yesterday, to Wireless Air Gunner at the R.C.A.F. station at Mountain View Ont.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- F/O Arscott returned from Overseas early in July, 1945.
- This card is part of a larger collection of World War II personnel clippings. The project began in 1944 at the Lindsay Library. The intent was to gather together as much information as possible on the military record and the service of people from the Town of Lindsay and the County of Victoria (now Kawartha Lakes)who served in the war. To that end, during the years 1944, 1945, and 1946, members of the public donated photographs and updated information about their loved ones. Both library staff and the public saved and donated newspaper clippings. Some of the files contain great amounts of detail, while others have just a name.
- Personal Name(s)
- H. W. Arscott ; Howard Arscott
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.53342 Longitude: -78.74957
Latitude: 44.53342 Longitude: -78.64956
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6