Marsh Memorial Hall, Lindsay
- Media Type
- In 1887, a church school house was built on the lot. In 1926, when the school house was enlarged and rebuilt into the Parish Hall and given the name “Marsh Memorial Hall”, the church gained a new kitchen, choir room, Assembly Hall and Sunday School facilities.
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Paul's Anglican Church
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.35012 Longitude: -78.73286
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Archives Local Postcard Collection Volume 1 item 60
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6