Scugog River, Lindsay
- Mystery Question
- Is it the Horne/Horn Bros. Knitting Mill in the background of photo #2?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Types
- 1) Scugog River looking north of Wellington Street Bridge – note dock where Skylark cruise ship later docked. (June
2) Winter along the Scugog (back of Photo says Horne’s Knitting Mill-we question that).
3) Diving off old boat houses into the Scugog River near Horn Bros. Woolen Mill (A.E. Hick Collection).
4) 35mm Slide image - Boat houses along the Scugog – A.E. Hick Collection.
5) Scugog River taken 1918 from bluff at south end of St. Peter Street Lindsay. R.M. Beal Tannery on Logie St. in distance. Photo is Plate #207 in Beall Collection Binders. DO NOT COPY
- Personal Name(s)
- Hick, A. E.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Horn Bros. Woolen Mill
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6