Scugog River, Lindsay
- Mystery Question:
Is it the Horne/Horn Bros. Knitting Mill in the background of photo #2?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- 1) Scugog River looking north of Wellington Street Bridge – note dock where Skylark cruise ship later docked. (June
2) Winter along the Scugog (back of Photo says Horne’s Knitting Mill-we question that).
3) Diving off old boat houses into the Scugog River near Horn Bros. Woolen Mill (A.E. Hick Collection).
4) 35mm Slide image - Boat houses along the Scugog – A.E. Hick Collection.
5) Scugog River taken 1918 from bluff at south end of St. Peter Street Lindsay. R.M. Beal Tannery on Logie St. in distance. Photo is Plate #207 in Beall Collection Binders. DO NOT COPY
- Personal Name(s):
- Hick, A. E.
- Corporate Name(s):
- Horn Bros. Woolen Mill
- Language of Item:
Kawartha Lakes Public Library
Agency street/mail address
190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6