Fenelon Locks and Waterway
- Mystery Question:
Is photo #7 really about the construction of the railway bridge at Fenelon?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- 1) Trent canal and locks at Fenelon Falls. In book Fenelon Falls Then & Now (cover).
2) Construction of Fenelon dam in 1913-14. In book Fenelon Falls Then & Now, page 2.
3) Stone Mill & Generating Station, also Bell Tower at Fenelon.
4) Scene at Fenelon canal.
5) Fenelon dam, Generating Station to left, Stone Mill to right.
6) View of bridge and Main Street in Fenelon.
7) Construction of Railway Bridge at Fenelon?
- Donated by P. Cook.
- Personal Name(s):
- Cook, P.
Kawartha Lakes Public Library
Agency street/mail address
190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6