Fenelon Locks and Waterway
- Mystery Question
- Is photo #7 really about the construction of the railway bridge at Fenelon?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- 1) Trent canal and locks at Fenelon Falls. In book Fenelon Falls Then & Now (cover).
2) Construction of Fenelon dam in 1913-14. In book Fenelon Falls Then & Now, page 2.
3) Stone Mill & Generating Station, also Bell Tower at Fenelon.
4) Scene at Fenelon canal.
5) Fenelon dam, Generating Station to left, Stone Mill to right.
6) View of bridge and Main Street in Fenelon.
7) Construction of Railway Bridge at Fenelon?
- Donated by P. Cook.
- Personal Name(s)
- Cook, P.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6