page 38 - Early Convertibles, Cutting Wood, and Enjoying Bath
- Media Type
- Item Type
- 1. Stanley Brian - soldier. Theodore Greer - driver. (See United Church & manse in background)
On reverse: Stanley Brien (in uniform) Theodore Greer on the main street in Dunsford.
2. Cutting wood for winter. Bell farm - Sturgeon Heights Rd.
On reverse: Jack Maiers, Walter J. & Jim chopping wood on Grandpa Bell's home on Sturgeon Lake.
3. Early Convertibles in front of Thurston's garage (now mom's mini mart).
On reverse: Vern Bell, Walter J. Thurston, Jean Bell, Mabel Thurston in front of Big Bill Thurston's shop.
4. Rain water collected in barrel for household use & enjoying bath.
On reverse: Helen Maiers on the old Maiers homestead.
- p. 38
- Personal Name(s)
- Stanley Brian ; Theodore Greer ; Jack Maiers ; Walter J. Thurston ; Jim Thurston ; Vern Bell ; Jean Bell ; Mabel Thurston ; Bill Thurston ; Helen Maiers
- Thurston Family
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.45012 Longitude: -78.64956
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Original remains with Thurston family.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6