page 53 - Churches
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Salem United Church in North Emily was built 1899 and held services until 1969, when congregation decided to close the Church and merge with Dunsford United.
- On reverse of Emily United Church photo: Salem Emily United Church. Built 1899. Taken down 19. Mr James Courtney built it (Mortre's father)
- p. 53
- Corporate Name(s)
- Emily United Church ; Dunsford United Church ; St. John's Anglican Church
- Thurston Family
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.45012 Longitude: -78.64956
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Original remains with Thurston family.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6