- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 21 Feb 1902, p. 4, column 5
- Full Text
Dr. S.J Sims left on Monday for Owen Sound.
Mr. J.H. Carnegie, M.P.P., was at the Falls last Saturday.
Mr. Harry Robson left on Monday for Toronto and Owen Sound.
Miss Fanny McDiarmid is home on a visit from the State of Vermont.
Mr. Garvey, of Bath, New York, is visiting at Mr. Frank Metz's on Fiddler's hill.
Mr. F.H. Magee was at Peterboro', on business, from Thursday of last week until Saturday.
Miss Bonnell, of Bobcaygeon, was at the Falls over Sunday, the guest of Miss Dickson.
Mr. Joseph Robson came home from Burk's Falls last Saturday, and remained until Wednesday.
Mr. Joseph Marrs, of Toronto, was on a visit to his relatives at the Falls from Saturday until Monday.
Mr. Fred McKeown is home from Garden Hill, and will remain until the family leave from the North-west.
Mr. Malcolm MacLeod, who is now Messrs. McKenzie & Mann's engineer-in-chief, was at the Falls, for the first time in nine years, from Friday last until Saturday. His address is "Canada, Northern Railway office, Winnipeg."
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Listing of interesting comings and goings of persons in Fenelon Falls
- Date of Publication
- 21 Feb 1902
- Personal Name(s)
- Sims, S.J. ; Carnegie, J.H., M.P.P. ; Robson, Harry ; McDiarmid, Fanny ; Garvey, Mr. ; Metz, Frank ; Magee, F.H. ; Bonnell, Miss ; Dickson, Miss ; Robson, Joseph ; Marrs, Joseph ; McKeown, Fred ; MacLeod, Malcolm
- Corporate Name(s)
- McKenzie & Maun
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6