- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 21 Aug 1914, p. 4, column 5
- Full Text
Mr. Dougal Swan of Kenora made a brief visit here with his brother-in-law Mr. Alex Rutherford.
Mr. John Baker and Mr. Percy Chandler left on Tuesday for the North-West.
Mrs. W. Lassond of Belleville and her two children are visiting relatives here.
The electric storm last Monday injured some of the farmers' telephones. The recent showers will be a great benefit to the root crops and the corn, which are doing well, and the silos may be very well filled this fall.
The postmaster here is expecting the largest consignment of fruit this week yet received from Beamsville.
Mrs. W. Wagar is improving under the skillful treatment of Dr. G. C. Graham of Fenelon Falls.
Some of the wells have gone dry. A good time to clean them out, and lots of the wells in the country need it.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- A listing of comings and goings at Powles' Corner
- Date of Publication
- 21 Aug 1914
- Personal Name(s)
- Swan, Dougal ; Rutherford, Alex ; Baker, John ; Chandler, Percy ; Lassond, W., Mrs. ; Wagar, W., Mrs. ; Graham, G. C., Dr.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6