- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 21 Aug 1914, p. 4, column 5
- Full Text
The heavy rain on Monday, was very much welcomed by all, as the root crop, and pastures were in sore need of it.
Mr. Henry Akister, spent Sunday with friends at Burnt River.
Mrs. W. Wood and Miss Harriet Wood, of Fenelon Falls, visited our burg for a few days recently.
Mr. Ellison Moise, of Newcastle, was the guest of his aunt, Mrs. M. Mitchell, for a few days last week, and returned home on Saturday morning.
Mr. John Shankland of Sturgeon Point is home on the sick list. We wish him a speedy recovery.
Mr. B. Moise, of Newcastle, paid a flying visit to his sister, Mrs. M. Mitchell, recently.
Mr. D. McCallum, of the cement works here, was in Fenelon Falls, on business on Monday.
A few people from here took in the Foresters excursion to Haliburton last week.
Mr. and Mrs. W. Routley and baby of Coboconk called on friends here recently.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Gazette Correspondence about the comings and goings at Fells Station
- Date of Publication
- 21 Aug 1914
- Personal Name(s)
- Akister, Henry ; Wood, W., Mrs. ; Wood, Harriet ; Moise, Ellison ; Mitchell, M., Mrs. ; Shankland, John ; Moise, B. ; McCallum, D. ; Routley, W. ; Routley, W., Mrs.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6