- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 26 Aug 1898, p. 4, column 4-5
- Full Text
Mrs. H. J. Carter of Toronto is visiting her parents, Mr. and Mrs. John Quibell.
Mr. Robert Corbett left on Wednesday morning to work in a sawmill at Gravenhurst.
Miss Edith Hand and Miss Carpenter returned to Toronto last Saturday, after a pleasant holiday of three weeks at the Falls.
Mr. W. H. Fursier, of the Mail and Empire staff, Toronto, with his wife and son, is spending his holidays at his uncle's, Mr. John Quibbell's.
Mr. Thomas Archer, Mr. Wm. Avery and others left on Wednesday for the Longford Co.'s lumbering camp, about seven miles this side of Dorset.
Mrs. A. J. VanNostrand of Toronto, and her two children, who had been on a three weeks' visit at Mr. Hand's, left last Monday for Galt, Mr. VanNostrad, who came to the Falls on Saturday, accompanying them as far as Toronto. The many friends of the family will be glad to learn that Mrs. VanNostrand's brother, Mr. W. C. C. Logan, who (as stated in the Gazette on of the 5th inst.) was sunstruck in California, had sufficiently recovered a fortnight ago to leave for Galt, the home of his brother Charles, who went for him as soon as he heard of his illness.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Listings of comings and goings of citizens in Fenelon Falls
- Date of Publication
- 26 Aug 1898
- Personal Name(s)
- Carter, H. J., Mrs ; Corbett, Robert ; Hand, Edith ; Carpenter, Miss ; Fursier, W. H. ; Quibell, John ; Archer, Thomas ; Avery, William ; Van Nostrand, A .J., Mrs. ; Logan, W. C. C.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6