- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 23 Oct 1880, p. 2, column 3
- Full Text
Fenelon Falls Oct. 18th, 1880.
Council met at call of the Reeve. Members all present, the Reeve in the chair. Minutes of previous meeting read and approved. The following accounts were laid on the talbe and referred to the finance committee; T. Marrs, repairing sidewalks on Francis street east $1; Samuel Johnson, commission on poll tax, $5.40.
Moved by Mr. Austin, seconded by Mr. Campbell, That the feregoing accounts be paid and the Reeve give his orders for the same.--Carried.
Mr. Austin gave notice that at the next meeting of the Council he would introduce a by-law regulating Butchers' License in the municipality.
Moved by Mr. Campbell, seconded by Mr. Austin, That the Council do now adjourn, to meet on Friday next, the 22nd inst., at 8 o'clock p. m.--Carried.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Minutes from the Fenelon Falls Village Council Meeting, October 18, 1880.
- Date of Publication
- 23 Oct 1880
- Personal Name(s)
- Marrs, T. ; Johnson, Samuel
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6