- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 30 Oct 1880, p. 2, column 3
- Full Text
Fenelon Falls. Oct. 22nd, 1880.
Council met according to adjournment. Members present, J. Dickson, Esq., Reeve, and councillors Austin, Cunningham and Campbell.
Moved by Mr. Austin, seconded by Mr. Campbell, That By-Law No. --, a by-law for the purpose of regulating butchers' licenses in this municipality, be now introduced and read a first time.--Carried.
By-law read in committee of the whole without amendment, Mr. Austin in the chair. By-law passed in the usual way.
Moved by Mr. Campbell, seconded Mr. Cunningham, That Mrs. Drake, an indigent person, be allowed a grant from this municipality, of one dollar and fifty cents per month. said grant to be paid from the first day of September.--Lost.
Council adjourned to meet at call of the Reeve.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Account of the Village Council Meeting on Oct. 22, 1880.
- Date of Publication
- 30 Oct 1880
- Personal Name(s)
- Dickson, J., Esq. ; Austin ; Campbell ; Cunningham
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6