- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 13 Nov 1880, p. 2, column 2
- Full Text
Fenelon Falls, Nov. 8th, 1880.
Council met at call of the Reeve. Members all present, the Reeve in the chair. Minutes of previous meeting read and approved.
Moved by Mr. Austin, seconded by Mr. Cunningham, That the county treasurer be instructed to charge arrears of taxes on lots Nos. 2, 3, v4, & 5 subdivisions of park lot 16 north of Queen west of Jordan streets to this municipality, and that Mr. Jordan be charged the sum of $3.20 on the same lots.--Carried.
Moved by Mr. Austin, seconded by Mr. Campbell, That the following accounts be paid and that the Reeve give his order for the same: Edward Petticombe, making sidewalk and cleaning drain, $8.65; john Quibel, carting; $1.50; R. Menzies, half year's salary taking care of fire engines $5; T. Levis, on drain account, $30.--Carried.
Moved by Mr. Campbell, seconded by Mr. Deyman, That John Ingram be allowed an abatement of ninety cents on his taxes for dog assessed in error.--Carried.
Council adjourned to meet at call of the Reeve.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Meeting minutes for Fenelon Falls village council.
- Date of Publication
- 13 Nov 1880
- Personal Name(s)
- Austin ; Cunningham ; Jordan ; Petticombe, Edward ; Quibel, John ; Menzies, R. ; Levis, T. ; Campbell ; Deyman ; Ingram, John
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6