- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 13 Nov 1880, p. 2, column 3
- Full Text
On Wednesday afternoon the train from Lindsay had an unusually large number of passengers, and among them were several former residents of the Falls, viz, Miss Rosina Grise, Mr Robert Cain and Mr. James Stafford, from Midland, Mr. John D Lamb, from near Penetanguishene, and Mr. J. Twoomey, Jr., from Rochester. Miss Grise, who has grown so tall that her friends hardly knew her, is on a visit; Messrs Cain and Stafferd are to join a hunting party bound for the north; Mr. Lamb has some business to attend to, and Mr. Twoomey, who left for the States early in the summer, has returned with the intention of remaining at home for several months.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- List of visitors that arrived on a Wednesday afternoon November 1880 train from Lindsay.
- Date of Publication
- 13 Nov 1880
- Personal Name(s)
- Grise, Rosina ; Cain, Robert ; Stafford, James ; Lamb, John D. ; Twoomey, J., Jr.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6