- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 27 Nov 1880, p. 2, column 3
- Full Text
Fenelon Falls, Nov 22nd, 1880.
Council met pursuant to adjournment. Members all present, the Reeve in the chair. Minutes of previous meeting read and approved. Letter read by Mr. Logan from Mr. Smith of Peterborough in connection with the Trent Valley Canal.
Moved by Mr. Austin, seconded by Mr. Cunningham, That Mr. Logan go to Peterborough to meet the Central Committee re Trent Valley Canal on the first of December next, and that this Council defray the expenses incurred with the same.--Carried.
The following accounts were laid on the table and referred to the finance committee: Robert Jackett, gravel on Colbourne street, $20; to crossings on Bond street, $2; on Francis street east, $2 50; 10 railway ties for Queen street sidewalk, $1; total $25 50. Thomas Levis, sidewalk on Queen street, $4 50; repairing on Queen street to bridge, $1 25; sidewalk on Lindsay street, 75c.; on Colbourne street, $1; total, $7 50.
Moved by Mr. Austin, seconded by Mr. Cunningham, That the foregoing accounts be paid and the Reeve give his order for the same.--Carried
Council then adjourned to meet at call of the Reeve.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Minutes from the village Council meeting of Nov. 22, 1880.
- Date of Publication
- 27 Nov 1880
- Personal Name(s)
- Logan ; Smith ; Austin ; Cunningham ; Jackett, Robert ; Levis, Thomas
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6