- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 27 Nov 1880, p. 2, column 3
- Full Text
Messrs. Jarvis & McDougall, dry goods men and merchant tailors, are about to move from Cunningham's block, where they have done a very good business, to the store in McArthur's block lately occupied by Mr. Austin, where they hope to do still better. Mr J. J. Power, grocer, has sold out to Mr. John A. Ellis, who will make large additions to the stock and move into the store built by Grise & St. Michel. Mr. E. B. Whytall is fitting up a butcher's shop in the premises vacated a few weeks ago by Mr. Thomas Nevison, directly opposite Moffatt & McFarland's grocery, and will open out in a few days.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Business activities in Fenelon Falls.
- Date of Publication
- 27 Nov 1880
- Personal Name(s)
- Jarvis ; McDougall ; Austin ; Power, J. J ; Ellis, John A. ; Whytall, E. B. ; Nevison, Thomas
- Corporate Name(s)
- Jarvis & McDougall ; Moffatt & McFarland
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6