- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 4 Dec 1880, p. 2, column 3
- Full Text
The concert in Ingram's Hall last Monday evening in aid of the Fenelon Falls Methodist Church Fund was reasonably successful, and was as good as the majority of such entertainments. The performances most applauded were the violin playing by My. Reynolds, of Lindsay, who in the Mocking Bird made his instrument imitate ornithological warblings, and a song by little Horace Agnew, who not only has a good voice but evidently possesses uncommon musical ability for so young a child. The amount realized over expenses was $ 9 50.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Brief account of concert event at local Methodist Church and final total of amount earned.
- Date of Publication
- 4 Dec 1880
- Personal Name(s)
- Reynolds ; Agnew, Horace
- Corporate Name(s)
- Ingram's Hall ; Fenelon falls Methodist Church Fund
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6