- Fenelon Falls Gazette, 11 Dec 1880, p. 2, column 4
- Full Text
We are glad to hear that the above foundry, which has done so little of late that the proprietors talked of closing it for the winter, will soon be in full blast again, the Messrs. Robson having received in the projected refitting of Mr. R. C. Smith's saw mill, the old machinery of which is now being taken out. Foundry hands been advertised for in the city papers, and on Tuesday Mr. Wm. Robson left for Hamilton, there to purchase a planer and other tools required to execute the heavy contract above mentioned. Once more we wish the Cameron Lake Foundry every success, as it is in good hands and deserves a much more liberal patronage than it has hitherto received.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Type
- Report on the foundry's current activities and work.
- Date of Publication
- 11 Dec 1880
- Personal Name(s)
- Robson ; Smith, R. C. ; Robson, William
- Corporate Name(s)
- Cameron Lake Foundry
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6