Town Hall and Municipal Offices, Lindsay
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Lindsay Town Hall, built 1864, is located at 180 Kent Street West, Lindsay, Ontario. Now it is used as a Municipal Service Center.
Lindsay Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee (LACAC) postcard reverse side: "The Lindsay Town Hall is an important landmark, both historically and architecturally. It has housed the administrative offices of Lindsay since it was built in 1864, and is part of the original public square which includes the Library and the Armoury. Photo courtesy of "Bless These Walls".
Centennial photograph shot by the Canadian Pacific Railway. Printed by A. E. Hick, 14 Sylvan, Lindsay, Ontario.
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6