Fire Hall, Lindsay
- Media Type
- Item Types
- The Lindsay Fire Hall is located downtown just behind the former Town Hall (now the Municipal Services Center.)
From the reverse side of Lindsay Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee (LACAC) postcard: "Built in 1901 the fire hall and its 70 foot tower have become a very familiar landmark in Lindsay. The bell was removed from the tower because of its excessive weight and the age of the tower, and has been mounted on a stone cairn outside the front door. The clock was also removed and its location is unknown. Photo courtesy of "Bless These Walls".
- Corporate Name(s)
- Lindsay Architectural Conservation Advisory Committee (LACAC)
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Kawartha Lakes Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address190 Kent St W.
Lindsay, ON K9V 2Y6